Google Classroom is a free application designed keeping in mind the requirements of schools and non-profit organizations. It enables teachers and students to communicate with each other and share assignments. It is easy to use and saves the time of both instructor and learner in the process. The aim of the platform is to streamline the process of distributing, creating and grading assignments in a paperless form.
Features of Google Classroom 4.9.352.08.46
- Instructors and Teachers can create assignments and distribute them to students.
- Enables faster and easier communication between teachers and students.
- Teachers can add images and multiple choice answers to the questions with the help of Form tool.
- Enables Teachers to track the progress of their students.
- Easily integrates with other Google products such as Docs, Drive, Gmail, Hangouts, Sites, Slides, Forms, Vault, Sheets and Calendar.
- Students can see all their assignments on the assignments page and all the assignments are added to Google Drive.
- Contains no ads and does not use the data of the student or teacher for advertising purposes.
- Offers hassle-free setup with minimum input required from the user. Teachers can easily add students to their classes.
- Parents can track the progress and view the assignments completed by their child by viewing the summaries of their performance.
- Study material can be downloaded by students for offline use.
- Free to use and is available across a wide range of platforms.
- It provides a way for Schools and organizations to for a paperless classroom.
How to download Google Classroom 4.9.352.08.46
Like Google Classroom? Download it from the link below.