Google Classroom is a free app from google that allows educators to take their classes online, not only this but also helps to distribute assignments, sending feedbacks and so on. Google is working with all over country’s educators to help them manage their coursework. This app provides great service for schools, colleges, non-profit organisations and anyone with the personal Google account.
Features of Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.43
There are lots of features provided by this Google Classroom which are mentioned as following:
- Just take few minutes to set up
- Improves organisation and enhance communication
- Makes teaching more productive, collaborative and meaningful
- Tackle administrative task more effectively
- Work on any device
- Best in learning management
- Keep materials and resources organised in the classwork page
- Eliminate distractions by giving quizzes in locked modes
- Affordable and completely secure
- Saves lots of paperwork
- Access to Google docs and google drive
- Instant collaboration between students and teachers even outside the classroom
- For teachers, easy to track student’s progress
- Easy support for collaboration
How to download Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.43?
To use this amazing app, download it from the link mentioned below this article and follow the steps as:
- Launch the app.
- Tap the ‘sign in’ on the screen.
- You need to log in with your Google Apps for Education account.
- Tap existing.
- Tap your login credentials and then click OK.
- Google asks you to upgrade Google. Tap Not Now.
- Now google will show you few introductory slides.
- you google Classroom is ready to be used.