Established fairly recently in 2014, Google Classroom developed by Google seeks to enhance the classroom experience for students by revolutionizing the teacher-student interactions in classrooms.
Features of Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.56
- Teachers can grade, create and set assignments for students through Google Classroom,
making the process less tiresome and paperless, as the entire process is carried online. Thus, making education a eco friendly process.
- Documents from Google drive, Google docs, Google Slides, Google sheets and Gmail can be brought together to make the platform paperless.
- Google calendar integrated with this app helps to keep track of the of the assignment due date, presentation dates and dates for class test and excursions.
- A student can submit his assignment to the teacher for assessment. For every class created through this app, a separate folder is created in the user’s Google drive which stores the assignment submitted by the student for assessment.
- Schools can create their separate database and include all its students via a private code added in the student’s user interface.
- Students are provided with the option of attaching extra files from their drive and can also, edit their own documents when the teacher chooses a file to be treated as a template.
How to download Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.56?
Google Classroom can be downloaded from the link provided. Just click on this link and you will get a download page from where you can download the file for your device. Once downloaded, open it and install in your device.