Google Classroom is a web service and as the name suggests, creates a classroom in a virtual and paperless way. It aims to help teachers and students share files and aims to simplify creating, distributing and grading assignments. It combines Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, Gmail and Google Calendar for the creation and distribution of assignments, writing, communication and scheduling. It was developed by Google and launched in 2014. It is available for platforms like Android, IOS and Google Chrome. Since the release of Google Classroom, it has undergone a lot of updates and upgrades.
Features of Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.59
Its features are listed below:
- Google Classroom allows educational institutions to go to a paperless system.
- It maintains privacy and is secure.
- It helps teachers have an organised environment.
- It allows teachers and students to share files and assignments.
- Teachers can share, grade and comment on the assignments submitted by the students.
- Each student gets a separate folder in Google Drive.
- Students can edit and copy their assignments, upload photos and attach to assignments, share files from other apps, and access information offline.
- Teachers can post announcements and field trips and the students can comment on the posts creating a two-way communication between the teachers and the students.
- Emails can be exchanged between the teachers and students through Gmail.
How to download Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.59?
Google Classroom introduced mobile apps in January, 2015. The app is available for IOS and Android. It can be downloaded through below link-