Addressing the pressing issue of healing the ailing environment, google classroom is an initiative by Google, to conserve trees and thereby, save paper. It is a free service, released by Google in the year 2014. The tool serves to provide a more simplified way for schools, to distribute, grade and create assignments- in a paperless way. Besides conserving paper, it also provides for a more transparent and easy-going flow of the information between a teacher and a student, which can later be accessed by selected people. Since most mobile devices these days have spread sheets and word documents, the application has a combination of these to create the assignment and then uses google drive to upload them. Assignments can also be scheduled in advance and then this schedule can be shared. All of this can also be achieved on Personal Computers.
Features of Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.66
1. The Google Classroom application combines the following- word documents, spread sheets, google drive, and the google calendar.
2. Each student can upload their assignments on the drive, within which exist folders for a particular class and sub-folders for sections.
3. The uploaded information can be accessed by teachers and the school domain.
4. Students can access the classroom folder using a passcode, which is shared by the teacher.
5. Copying of an assignment is prevented by creating a passcode for each article, or by creating a link, that is sent to the teacher.
6. The teacher is allowed to make comments on, and edit the articles.
7. The application ensures complete safety and privacy.
How to download Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.66?
To download the app in your device click below-