Google Classroom is a free web service that acts as a medium of the interactive tool between teachers and students. Using this web, students can be a part of classroom created by teacher to distribute files and assignments and also have conversations related to student queries. Google Classroom has been developed by combining Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, Google Calendar and Gmail for communication. Students can submit assignments, take photos and share files using mobile apps through Android and iOS devices. Google Classroom was launched in 2014 by Google to develop communication between teachers and students by using diversified features.
Features of Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.71
- Google Classroom is a popular and easy web service to create paperless system of class and connect with instructor and learner.
- It is an effortless way to distribute assignments to all learners using Google elements.
- It assists instructor to easily communicate with students via Gmail.
- Teachers can review, grade assignments and organize content by topic.
- Google Classroom avoids advertisements which can interfere classroom activities.
How to download Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.71?
Users can download the app by just clicking on the download button.
The process to use Google Classroom:
- User must “click” sign in and “select” create class by adding a name and session if user is a teacher.
- To add new syllabus user need to open classwork tab, click create and choose material and assigned those materials to a new topic and click post.
- As soon as class is created, teacher can add students. Students have to register and click join class.
- Students have to enter their class code to get access into the online classroom.