Google Classroom is a free service offered by Google for simplification of creation, distribution and providing assignment grades and helps in restructuring file sharing process across students and teachers. It uses Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, Gmail and Google Calendar for creating and distributing assignments, for writing, for communication and for scheduling respectively. A separate folder is created in the user’s Drive for each specified class, where all assignments/work can be submitted by a student and can be graded by respective teachers. Google classroom also offers the platform for teachers to closely analyse the progress of each student and can add comments on their work as well. Using mobile apps and via use of Android and iOS, students can easily submit their work through file sharing/photos. This online classroom had been launched by Google in 2014 for developing better student-teacher communication.
Features of Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.77
- Google Classroom is an effective way for creating and distributing assignments for students utilizing Google elements.
- It is one of the most widespread web services that has created no-paper system connecting learners and instructors.
- Students/Teachers can easily connect and communicate with each other using Google classroom as a reference element.
- Advertisements are strictly avoided at this platform making a swift teacher/student communication.
How to download Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.77?
It can be downloaded using the below provided link. Procedure to access Google Classroom is explained in the following steps-
- User must open the app “click” sign in and “select” create class by adding a name and session if user is a teacher.
- To add new syllabus user need to open classwork tab, click create and choose material and assigned those materials to a new topic and click post.
- As soon as class is created, teacher can add students. Students have to register and click join class and enter their class code after browsing